At Grafton Recruitment, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Content Editing and Localisation Project Manager with a strong customer outlook and fluency in Spanish and English for a permanent role at Amazon. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about content editing and localisation to join a growing team in a leading organisation!
The successful candidate will have a strong PM background with extensive experience in content writing from a customer focused company, as all projects at Amazon CS will be customer impacting. They will have experience managing multiple projects at once, while using exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as they deal with multiple stakeholders.
Depending on the location of the successful applicant, this role can be based at Amazon's offices in Cork, Madrid, Dublin, Edinburgh, London or Berlin.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading cross functional project teams such as CS Operations, Learning and Development and Technical teams to design processes, training and operational procedures
- Representing the voice of the customer, advocating for the best customer experience throughout the project lifecycle.
- Integrating medium and large business projects into the Customer Service organisation
- Developing high quality customer facing and internal content, with specialist skills in localisation and translation
- Strong stakeholder management and reporting to senior management regularly
- Using project management methodology, planning, scoping and delivering projects on time, within budget and ensuring they meet business requirements
- Anticipating risks, resolving issues and initiating corrective actions as you monitor the projects overall progress pre and post launch.
The ideal candidate will
- Have perfectly fluent Spanish and English with an ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation
- 4+ years of relevant PM experience with a proven track record in delivery of cross functional projects
- Have an ability to influence change at all levels within the organisation
- Have an excellent ability to multitask and manage multiple projects, prioritising, planning and delegating
- Have proficient editorial skills with the ability to create customer facing content
- Be a strong decision maker who can proactively gather data from various sources to make the right decisions and solve complex problems, acting promptly and confidently.
- Degree in Business, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- German or Italian language skills would be advantageous.
- PMP/Prince 2 and experience using a project management framework.
- Experience using a Content Management System.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an exceptional employer as part of a dynamic team, a competitive salary is on offer plus healthcare, pension, stock options and Amazon discounts!
Apply today for immediate consideration!