SPARE PARTS ADVISOR/SERVICE COORDINATOR Co Tyrone Permanent
Our client an established family Engineering Company based in Co Tyrone are recruiting for a Spare Parts/Service Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity as the role is been created due to company growth.
- You will be dealing with customers over the phone
- Sending parts out and taking payments
- Negotiating service contracts
- Maintaining the paperwork for the service vans
- Carrying out all duties associated with the role
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Thurs 7.30am-5pm, Fri 7.30am-1.15pm
- Computer Literate
- Experience in the Engineering or Commercial Parts Sector
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.