Specialist Projects Administrator required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor £7.25 Per Hour.
Role: Specialist Projects Administrator
Rate of Pay: £7.25
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- Project assistance - providing administration support
- Provide project delivery and procurement assistance
- Working within a team
- The post holder will be required to attend meetings out side normal working hours
- Use Microsoft Word - Word, PowerPoint, Excel to help provide administration support
- 5 GCSE's A - C which is to include Maths and English
- 1 years administration experience
- Experience - which is to be demonstrated on your CV - Project delivery and Procurement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Previous experience in a similar role including involvement in large scale project work
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Janey Cordner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE WEDNESDAY 17th AUGUST AT 5PM.