Part-Time Sports Development Administrator on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor £6.95-£7.20 Per Hour.
Role: Part-Time Administration Assistant
Rate of Pay: £6.95 (under 25) - £7.20 (over 25)
Hours: 18 hours per week (mostly afternoons)
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- To provide administrative support to the sports development team
- You will be required to data input, compile reports, register for programmes, minute taking and record keeping duties
- General admin to include letters, filing, emails, answer phones, deal with customers and queries
- 5 GCSE's A - C or equivalent
- Experience with Excel/Access/Word
- Experience of working in a busy office, working under pressure, meeting deadlines and be able to prioritise work load
- A qualification in Word Processing
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Janey Cordner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 2ND NOVEMBER AT 12PM.