Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Staff Officer Accountant to start ASAP for duration of 6- 9 months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £12.50 p/h
13+ week's £16.80 p/h
Hours: 42 hours per week Monday-Friday
Have successfully passed the final professional examinations and be a full, current member of one of the bodies detailed below:
- Chartered Accountants Ireland;
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland;
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales;
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants;
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants;
- The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy;
- The Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland.
While the precise duties and responsibilities of individual posts will vary, posts may involve varying degrees of the following activities:
- Public Sector budgeting / Financial planning
- In-year budget management- liaising with budget managers
- Provisions accounting
- Monitoring Round submissions
- Month- end financial accounting procedures
- Oversight of weekly cash management
- Contribution to quarterly/ annual statutory financial accounts
- Ad hoc duties as required
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete either a Standard Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £26.00 or CTC Clearance. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
**Please note the closing date for this application will be Monday 19th June at midday**
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.