Our client, a large Public Sector organisation require temporary Statistical Officers for an 11 month contract
Pay rate: 0-12 weeks £9.00p/h and 13+ weeks £15.24p/h
Monday -Friday 37hrs per week
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Liaison with data providers and customers
- Data Analysis and Validation
- Drafting of annual statistical publications
- Quality assuring outputs
- Assisting with ad-hoc requests
- Candidates should have experience of Microsoft outlook, excel and word packages and prior experience of using statistical packages (e.g SPSS)
- At least an upper second class honours degree (2:1) which has included training in statistics and /or social science research methods or
- at least an upper second class honours degree [2.1] and a Royal Statistical Society award of at least Certificate level; or
- A postgraduate qualification that has included training in statistics and/or social science research methods.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete an Access NI Security check before commencing in the role.