Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a Statistical Officer to start ASAP for duration of 3- 4 months
Role: Statistical Officer
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00 p/h
13+ week's £15.24 p/h
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Knowledge of SPSS and Excel is essential.
- Good telephone manner, ability to communicate with schools clearly and concisely.
- At least an upper second class honours degree (2:1) which has included training in statistics and /or social science research methods or
- at least an upper second class honours degree [2.1] and a Royal Statistical Society award of at least Certificate level.
- Specific duties
- Data processing/ validation of electronic school census data files.
- Liaising directly with schools to validate data
- Production and analysis of large datasets
- Production of National Statistics publications
- Analysis of datasets to answer queries.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £26.
The deadline for applications will be Thursday 5th October at 12pm