Our client, a large Public Sector organisation require a Statistical Officer to start ASAP until the end of November 2017
Pay rate: 0-12 weeks £9.00p/h and 13+ weeks £15.24p/h
Monday -Friday 37hrs per week
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- carrying out quantitative and qualitative social research including survey work;
- managing databases;
- statistical analysis and interpretation;
- contributing to statistical and research reports;
- statistical modelling and forecasting;
- maintaining Geographical Information Systems; and
- responding to ad-hoc queries.
- Candidates should have experience of Microsoft outlook, excel and word packages and prior experience of using statistical packages (e.g SPSS)
- At least an upper second class honours degree (2:1) which has included training in statistics and /or social science research methods or
- at least an upper second class honours degree [2.1] and a Royal Statistical Society award of at least Certificate level; or
- A postgraduate qualification that has included training in statistics and/or social science research methods.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £26.00 A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for this role will be Thursday 6th July at 12 Midday