Lurgan, Co Armagh
Located in Lurgan, our client distributes products to Supermarkets all over the UK and Ireland. As they celebrate 140 years in business, they are planning for the next 140. As a leader, what drives them is the ambition to build a better future.
- Ensure CDC stock-file integrity and accuracy of all reporting.
- Ensure flow through of CDC stock is monitored closely, and regular date checks are performed to negate shrinkage losses due to short or out of date stock.
- Liaise with Depots & Trading to inform of delivery delays or service issues and take the required corrective action to ensure smooth operational efficiency.
- Complete invoice administration in timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely with ROI Finance team to resolve queries.
- Respond to email and telephone queries promptly
- Ensure all CDC Administration needs and requirements are met on a daily basis.
- Accurate administration and reporting of monthly stock takes in CDC.
- 2-3 years administration experience within a Warehouse environment
- 2 - 3 years re-order experience
- Excellent planning, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent PC Skills to include Microsoft Office
- Basic Food hygiene
- Stock Control knowledge
- Forklift Licence
- Use of BCP system for ordering stock and managing stocks
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com