Our client, a successful warehousing and logistics company in Co Monaghan require an experienced Stock/Warehouse Coordinator to join their busy team. Providing their customers with access to the most modern of refrigeration systems and computerised warehouse management systems, the successful candidate will be part of a team ensuring a diverse range of amenities; processing any customer requirement from a single box order to a high volume contract, with a range of value added services in between.
As a Stock/Warehouse Coordinator, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- First Point of Customer Contact
- Control of all stock movements, scheduling same in and out of the Warehouse
- Maintain balances of all customer inventory, working with the Warehouse Team Leader to schedule and prioritise work and coordinating all shipping and receiving
- Liaising with Warehouse Personnel on the planning, delivery and receipt of customer stocks
- Coordinate and record all daily transactions, documenting customer communications and warehouse transactions
- Providing information required for invoicing and financial accounting for customers
- Contact with customers on a daily basis, providing reports requested and planning inventory movements
- Arranging customer transport if required
- Assist management with customer / supplier interviews
- Liaise with Department of Agriculture officials if required
Hours of work:
- 8.30 - 5pm Mon - Fri
- Previous experience in a Warehouse / Logistics Coordination role
- Experience of dealing with Customer orders, working under pressure to meet customer deadlines
- Experience of "Index" Warehouse System or similar system would be distinctly advantageous
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Salary: €11.5 - €13ph
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Avril on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.