Working on behalf of our client who specialise in FMCG background I'm actively recruiting for a Storeperson for a Permanent Contract.
Storeperson/Sorter - Antrim Town - £8.50 per hour
Suitable applicants will be responsible for sorting our all deliveries received into the depot ensuring all stored correctly and efficiently within tight deadlines.
Other duties will involve:
- Ensuring all parcels are scanned using the Hand Held Terminal
- Packing parcels into cages
- Checking Cages for parcels sorted incorrectly
- Damaged Goods Procedures
- Return to Sender Procedures
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Sweeping out cages
- Operating a forklift truck
- Reporting to Depot Supervisor
- Assisting with all functions of drive load and debrief
An advantage to those applicants who have at least 1 years previous warehouse experience and who have worked to targets and deadlines. Be computer literate as they will be expected to complete some basic administration duties, Knowledge of operating bespoke Stock control systems and can work using own initiative and within a team.
On Occasion applicants maybe asked to cover Driver holidays so a full driving license is essential.
Candidates must have Grade C or above/equivalent in English and Maths.
To apply for this permanent role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.