Stores & Facilities Manager required
Accountable to: Quality Manager
Primary Roles :
- To manage the day-to-day operation of the Stores, Workshop and Buildings facilities.
- To ensure the stores and facilities comply with the Company's IMS (Integrated Management System: Quality ISO9001; H&S OHSAS 18001; Environmental ISO 14001)
- To ensure a clean, safe and professional stores and workshop area
- To efficiently carry out all tasks associated with the stores and workshop facilities including maintaining minimum stock levels and the accurate recording of goods in stock.
- To ensure that all stock and equipment held in the stores, compound and workshop is securely and safely stored.
- To manage waste storage and waste disposal on the site including completion and control of waste license and transfer notices.
- To manage the maintenance of building facilities including fire and intruder alarms, fire extinguishers, air conditioning systems, boilers, heating oil refills and any day-to-day maintenance and facility repair needs.
- Ensure that the buildings' H&S equipment and environmental equipment is adequately maintained and accessible including fire extinguishers, spillage equipment etc.
- To carry out weekly inspections to ensure yard/stores/offices complies with company procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for arranging the upkeep and maintenance of the stores machinery and lifting equipment in line with PUWER and LOLER.
- To ensure that all contract work carried out in the workshop and yard areas are carried out safely and in a controlled manner.
- To operate a forklift safely in the loading and unloading deliveries.
- To ensure all recorded deliveries are stored in the relevant location and that the intended recipient is notified immediately.
- To work closely with the Sales and Service Department, the Contracts Department, the Installation Engineers and the individual Contract Managers in preparation of materials for jobs.
- To liaise with the Grease Guardian Department in the stocking and logistics of all Grease Guardian orders.
- To familiarise yourself and follow all IMS procedures (Quality, H&S, Environmental).
- Minimum 2 years experience running a warehouse, stores, facility
- Stock management knowledge
- Competent with various Microsoft Packages
- Experience of quality management systems
- Forklift license
- knowledge of our industry desirable but not essential
If you meet the above criteria and available for this role please submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15th September 2017. CV's received after this time will not be accepted.