Temporary Storesperson required for a local government organisation based in Belfast.
Starting ASAP potentially for 3 weeks.
Mon-Thurs 8am-4pm & Fridays 8am-3pm = 37 hours per week
Duties will include:
- To work within the building, timber and general stores.
- To operate as required any or all computerised Stores Management systems, including issues, receipts, returns and adjustments to stock levels, the reporting of variances and the completion of any associated documentation.
- To actively keep under review all stock levels and to liaise with building services manager with regard to the procurement of new stock items, re-order levels, quantities and alternative suppliers.
- To place orders for stocked items as required, and to liaise with suppliers with regard to delivery times, prices and discounts.
Essential criteria and qualifications:
- 3 GCSE's (A-C) or equivalent qualifications and must possess a Forklift truck operator's certificate.
- Applicants must have previous experience of working within a stores and inventory environment and use of computerised stores management systems will be an advantage, as will experience of liaison with suppliers and the operation of general administrative systems.
If you are interested in this role please upload your CV to the link.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION IS MONDAY 17TH AT 12NOON**