Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require an Student Liaison Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 4 months
Role: Student Liaison Officer
Pay rate: £7.50/hr for weeks 1-12. £9.30/hr week 13+
Hours: 36 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Either hold a qualification BTEC National, GNVQ Advanced, NVQ Level 3 or above in a relevant subject together with a minimum of one years' experience of working in a student focused environment OR a minimum of two years relevant experience of working in a student focused environment.
- Experience of setting up and working with database
- Knowledge of student support services
- Experience in the development/delivery of student enhancement systems.
- To facilitate the election of Student Governor, Student President and Student Campus Officers on an annual basis
- To support the elected officers in the development of their roles and to assist in the establishment of an effective Student Council within the College on an annual basis
- To co-ordinate, support and administer the activities of the Student Council Officers in relation to clubs, social events, outings and other events
- To regularly update the Head of Learner Support and the Head of Student Services regarding student issues
- To design and/or deliver relevant training programmes to appropriate groups of students in relation to developing and supporting student and team-based activity and the provision of advice to students on a range of social/finance issues
- To establish an annual cycle of student enhancement activities with regards to the development of the College's sporting and non-sporting clubs and societies, underpinned by via the development of an annual Student Activity Calendar.
- To development and implement the Student Enhancement Strategy which will ensure the provision of appropriate student services to a multi-cultural student population
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Nixon will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Thursday 24th August at 12pm
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Enhanced Access NI Clearance at the cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.