Our client are seeking to recruit students for 2-3wks work in the Omagh area
The successful applicant will be:
- Moving boxes and files from various offices in Omagh
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Patience to carry out repetitive tasks.
- Must be prepared to go through an Access NI check
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
- £7.50 per hr
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.