Subject Matter Expert(AML/Financial Crime)
Grafton Accountancy is working in partnership with a global professional services organisation to find Subject Matter Experts(AML/Financial Crime) to be based in Belfast. The Subject Matter Experts will have access to world class training and development as well as getting to work with some of the worlds most well known organisations.
The SME's will be nestled within a fast-paced, challenging environment which can provide you with a rewarding and stimulating career. You will have opportunities to further develop both technical and softer skills as well as being a key member in a dynamic and expanding team, where there is a strong emphasis on encouraging, developing and retaining people.
Successful Subject Matter Experts will cover a broad range of financial crime-related work for clients, including: compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, completing Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and sanctions reviews and carrying out alert and transaction monitoring.
- Experience in AML, KYC, PEPs, Transaction Monitoring or Fraud and familiarity with policies and processes used to address financial crime risks.
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Strong knowledge of company structures, funds and banking products.
- Responsibility for others (training, performance, workload/productivity, development).
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Quality and/or control testing or audits.
- Experience within the financial services sector.
Interested Subject Matter Experts should forward a CV without delay. If you would like to discuss this SME job in more detail please contact Justin Friend now on 02890 242 824.
If this Subject Matter Expert job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Accountancy & Finance please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.