Summer Scheme Workers required on a temporary stand-by basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in the Belfast Area/Co. Down Area £6.70 - £8.25 PH.
STAND BY Summer Scheme Workers
£6.70 - £8.25 (depending on which scheme)
Various locations including Belfast and the Ards and North Down area
This is on a stand-by basis. We will place you on an availability list - you need to be available this summer with no holidays booked to be put on our stand by list.
- Act in a responsible and safety-conscious manner ensuring the safety of the children at all times.
- Assist the Activity Scheme Co-coordinator with the administrative tasks required in a full and competent manner. This will include checking registration forms, recording special medical requirements etc., receipt of money, inventory of equipment, accident report forms etc.
- To co-operate fully with all staff involved in the promotion of and participation in the day-to-day operation of the Activity Scheme.
- To ensure that an injury or accident to any individual or damage to property has been reported to the Activity Scheme Co-coordinator and that all relevant forms have been completed.
- To curtail any behaviour detrimental either to the safety of others or to the condition of equipment and/or property and issue if necessary, a temporary or permanent ban on attendance (N.B. ensure the Activity Scheme Co-coordinator is advised of such a situation).
- Applicants should have at least 1 year's experience with children or a youth group in a leisure, community, recreation or sporting environment, experience of team working, basic first aid, health and safety, child protection.
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
- Candidates must undergo Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at registration. Access NI incur a charge of £33 for this clearance which can be paid via debit/credit card at registration interview.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided and a member of the team will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates will need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of £33 payable to Access NI.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 14TH JULY 2016 AT 12PM.