Job Title: Summer Scheme Assistant Leader x3 (Kilrea) 3x (Garvagh)
Locations: Kilrea & Garvagh
Hours of work: Rota basis throughout the summer months
Pay rate: £7.50 per hour
- Assisting with the organisation of the Summer Scheme Programme.
- Collecting and recording of money.
- General cleaning of area.
- Two months experience of working with young people between 7 - 15 years of age.
- Available on all dates which the scheme will run including training dates.
- Able to relate well to children
- Be confident and articulate with good communication skills
- Sports Coaching qualifications.
- Experience of teaching arts/crafts to young people.
- Valid public First Aid qualification e.g. St John Ambulance Award
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.