Job Title: Summer Scheme Leader
Hours of work: Rota basis throughout the summer months
Pay rate: £10.81 per hour
- Devise a Summer Scheme programme.
- Supervise members of staff.
- Collect and record money.
- General cleaning of the area as required.
- 2 years' experience of working with young people between 7 - 15 years of age.
- Be following a relevant course of study e.g. teaching, or be a qualified teacher od youth leader.
- Previous experience of taking children on out of school/Centre visits.
- Available on all dates required, including the training dates.
- Excellent communication skills, confident.
- Be confident and articulate with good communication skills
- Sports Coaching qualifications.
- Experience of teaching arts/crafts to young people.
- Valid public First Aid qualification e.g. St John Ambulance Award.
- Qualified teacher or youth leader
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.