Summer Scheme leaders require for a local government organisation based in Belfast for
Dates of work - 24th July - 4th August
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 20 hours per week
Successful candidates will be required to;
- Act in a responsible and safety-conscious manner ensuring the safety of the children at all times.
- Assist the Activity Scheme Co-coordinator with the administrative tasks required in a full and competent manner. This will include checking registration forms, recording special medical requirements etc., receipt of money, inventory of equipment, accident report forms etc.
- To co-operate fully with all staff involved in the promotion of and participation in the day-to-day operation of the Activity Scheme.
- To ensure that an injury or accident to any individual or damage to property has been reported to the Activity Scheme Co-coordinator and that all relevant forms have been completed.
- To curtail any behaviour detrimental either to the safety of others or to the condition of equipment and/or property and issue if necessary, a temporary or permanent ban on attendance (N.B. ensure the Activity Scheme Co-coordinator is advised of such a situation).
Applicants must have at least 1 year's experience with children or a youth group in a leisure, community, recreation or sporting environment, experience of team working, basic first aid, health and safety, child protection.
*Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
** Candidates must undergo Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at registration. Access NI incur a charge of £33 for this clearance which can be paid via debit/credit card, Postal Order at registration interview.
It is important to highlight that the experience in working with children must be evident on your CV in order to be shortlisted. Please upload your CV to the link.