F/T temp Summer Scheme Support Playleader required for Leading Public Sector Organisation.
To provide children with or without disabilities/special needs support to access community based play and leisure opportunities.
To assist in providing the highest possible standards of child care both personal and supervisory
To Assist and support the Playleading in providing a safe, stimulating and varied programme of inclusive play, ensuring the well-being of children with disabilities.special needs at all times
- NVQ level II or equivalent eg Childcare, Youth Work
- At least 6 months experience with children/young people with disabilities
- Able to accurately maintain written records and report
- Have a good knowledge of - Workplace H&S, Child protection issues, Understanding of children/young people who have a disability
- Good oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Available from 29th June - 26th August 2016
Salary £8.03 per hr
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICANTS TUESDAY 14TH JUNE