Summer Scheme Worker (Unqualified) is required by a Local Government organisation based in Ards & North Down.
Dates: Monday 3rd July to Friday 18th August 2017
Hours: 42.50 hours per week
Locations: Ards Leisure Centre
Salary: Under 25's £7.05 per hour & Over 25's £7.50 per hour
- Supervising children during the summer scheme activities
- Cleaning and tidying after activities
- Supervising throughout lunchtime
- Experience working with children e.g. school teachers, classroom assistants
- Must have a good organisational skills
- Can work on their own initiative
*Shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI security check at the cost of £33*
Please note applicants must be aged 18 or over and MUST be available for mandatory training on TBC dates. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.