Job Title: Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
To adopt and implement best in class Supply Chain processes in Customer Planning across the areas of stock management/rationing, office management, order management, system utilisation/automation, reporting and analysis.
What sort of person client ?
Independent, self-reliant, tenacious, self- starter
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to understand your audience and tailor your communication accordingly
- Razor-sharp analytical skills, should have the ability to evaluate, analyse and understand data
- Solution oriented analytical skills with high level of proficiency in excel
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, commercial & organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail & ability to drive flawless execution to tight deadlines
- Practical & pro-active approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations Ability to build effective and influential relationships in a cross-functional team
You will be fully responsible for the end to end Customer Planning function.
You will have really broad stakeholder interaction, and have a broad remit across office management, order accuracy, systems and process improvement, promotional execution, provide insight, trends and learning, develop great reporting tools, league tables generation, implement an effective review calendar, align new product development across our plans, KPI analysis and product availability and most importantly be the Customer Planning face of the business to our customers. This is not just a reporting role, you will be leading real customer improvements and be able to challenge and influence business impacting decisions.
- Gradually take control of the management of all short term demand, rationed stock and availability to customers
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business through regular face to face, phone conferences and email.
- Managing all critical office management activities including the end of month close off, document processing, credits returns etc.
- Take business knowledge and translating this information into your process improvements
- Reporting and presentation of Customer Planning objectives and results
- Managing stock and orders against the backdrop of a changing and constrained supply environment to ensure service level is secured
- Plan and execute New Product Introductions and Forecasts from a customer planning point of view
- Work on own initiative, to gather and disseminate information needed to make decisions and drive the business
- Leading cross functional projects
- Understand supply chain model & market dynamics
- 3rd level degree essential in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Engineering or related discipline
- 3-4 years relevant experience or Post Graduate Supply Chain Qualification from top tier University
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel
- Industry specific qualification would be an advantage APICs, IBF, IIPMM etc.
- Experience of ERP systems an advantage
- Full Clean driving licence
Salary scale 35-40k + Performance related bonus
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)