Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: County Armagh
Salary: £25000to £35000 depending on experience
My client is a leading brand in the manufacture of specialist plastics across a range of industries. They have a current requirement for a Supply chain coordinator to join their County Armagh facility on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career with a leading organisation. Top salary on offer plus excellent benefits package.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient and effective planning of production using MRP system.
- To plan production using Syspro MRP system driven by S&OP.
- Call off raw materials from blanket orders to fulfil the production plan.
- Use and create reports from Syspro to monitor inventory levels so that sales orders can be fulfilled in contracted lead times.
- Reconcile all raw materials with manufactured finished products (including rework generated from non- conforming product), and investigate with manufacturing root causes and preventative actions.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to the sales team to enable them to give effective responses customers and thereby convert as many sales enquiries as possible into orders.
- Liaise closely with manufacturing and other site teams for effective communication of schedule adherence.
- Carry out additional duties that will enhance and add value to the Supply Chain including KPi reports etc. for the Supply Chain function as and when required.
- Active involvement in the monthly S&OP process.
- A self motivated individual who possess the ability to put forward ideas that will improve current ways of working, in a systematic and organised manner with the flexibility to adapt and a willingness to develop new skills.
- A minimum of 5 years working knowledge of Sales & Operating Processes (S&OP) and MRP systems driven by sales forecast, with good numerical ability.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to co-operate and deal tactfully, assertively and diplomatically with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Demonstrable knowledge, ability and cohesiveness of the procurement processes, inventory control, demand and capacity planning.
- Ability to work effectively in a busy, demanding environment.
- Strong confident character who is able and willing to challenge and drive improvement activity.
- Have the ability to deal accurately with multiple data types to train others, share knowledge where appropriate and clearly convey requirements.
- Willingness and ability to cover other general duties within the supply chain function, as required by the business.
- Proficient in all areas of Microsoft office
- Product knowledge.
- Experience working with Syspro
For more information or to discuss confidentially please contact Glenda on 02890 323333