Supply Chain Manager
My client is one of Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a global leader in their industry. They have a current opportunity for a Supply chain manager to join their team with primary responsibility for the management and improvement of the supply chain function on site.
Reporting to the Plant Manager
- Manage the various aspects of all supply chain activities, ensuring the delivery of value-add service to the business.
- Lead/direct the team in the process of developing a demand plan which flows into the planning process, aligning procurement, raw material call-off and manufacturing activities to resource allocation while meeting customers' expectations.
- Preparation of monthly/weekly reporting pack with relevant metrics and KPIs.
- Review plant performance to plan. Drive development and productivity actions.
- Manage the complaints process to a satisfactory conclusion using the defined process linking in with appropriate functions using RCCA methodology.
- Develop a site function that will integrate all aspects of SAP effectively as well as integrate all recommended planning processes to the standardised expected.
- Management of people under their responsibility with identification and promotion of talent.
- Manage Supply Chain budget and identify opportunities to reduce cost.
- Relevant Third Level qualification
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems is essential : Experience in working with SAP in a manufacturing context is essential
- People Leadership & Management experience.
- Experience in working cross-functionally within a business
- Supply chain qualification
For more information please contact Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333