Supply Chain Manager
I am seeking a professional and energetic Supply Chain Manager from the Pharmaceutical Industry to join my client. This is a fantastic opportunity to head up a dynamic team and become involved in the entire Supply Chain process within a progressive and growing company.
- Lead and manage production planning, customer service, purchasing, inventory control, forecasting and warehousing
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Placing & Expediting of purchase orders
- Plan and execute New Product Introductions and Forecasts
- Manage vendor relationships and continuously strive to improve the process (lead time etc)
- Oversee organisation wide management of the strategic sourcing, procurement, contracting and evaluation of services
- Work on own initiative, to gather and circulate information needed to make decisions and drive the business
- Monitor inventory levels on a daily basis - ensuring min & max at optimum levels
- Report any deviation from the plan and implement corrective actions where required.
- Identify risks within the Supply Chain
- Establish KPI's and monitor ongoing performance
- Pharmaceutical experience ESSENTIAL
- At least 6 years plus in a Supply Chain Supervisory or Management position
- Staff Management experience
- In-depth knowledge of the end to end Supply Chain Process
- Experience in Stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment.