Supply Chain Planner
My client is one of Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a global leader in their industry. They have a current opportunity for a Supply chain planner to join their team to manage logistics and planning activities.
Reporting to the Supply chain manager
- Maintain the appropriate level of manpower and equipment resources to ensure service level and costs are optimised in servicing the Production Stream.
- Responsible for attaining the site KPI's with the team and delivering ongoing performance on time and in full.
- Ensure all systems and procedures and in place to deliver effective performance.
- Monitor and report key performance metrics, including supplier on-time delivery, order execution, supplier payments.
- Communicating and working through any issues that could impact the manufacturing process and elevating concerns as necessary.
- Maintain open communication channels and act as a key link for central Purchasing, Demand Planning, Finance and Central Supply Chain for information on volumes and issue resolution.
- Relevant Experience of managing a supply chain and planning team
- Must have a high level knowledge and experience in working with ERP based systems, Warehouse Management Systems etc
- The ability to demonstrate strong leadership and command of a team
- 3rd Level Qualification in a supply chain discipline
- SAP experience would be an advantage
For more information please contact Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333