Job Title: Supply Chain Planner
Travel: Frequent to UK and mainland Europe
Reporting to: Head of Supply Chain Planning
Client is looking for a reasonably junior but high potential candidate.
Salary scale is likely to be 35-40k + performance related bonus.
This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious and highly capable supply chain candidate to work with one of Ireland's most exciting brands with global aspirations.
You will be responsible for managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the Globe. The position entails Collaboration, Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) activities. The individual identifies and analyses global, national and local demand trends, and works with internal teams (such as Sales, Supply Planning, Finance & Logistics) to manage the replenishment process.
This person will be the single point of contact for all operational queries.
What sort of person our client is looking for?
- Independent, ambitious, self-reliant, tenacious, self- starter
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to understand your audience and tailor your communication accordingly
- Razor-sharp analytical skills, should have the ability to evaluate, analyse and present data
- Solution oriented analytical planning skills
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility especially with regard to travel
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, commercial & organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail & ability to drive flawless execution to tight deadlines
- Practical & pro-active approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Ability to manoeuvre through complex political situations
- Ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations
- Ability to build effective and influential relationships in a cross-functional team
You will be fully responsible for the end to end supply chain new product and may often be required to work from Belfast, the UK or mainland Europe.
You will have really broad stakeholder interaction, and have a remit across driving forecast accuracy, systems and process improvement, promotional phasing, provide insight, trends and learning, develop great reporting tools, league tables generation, implement an effective review calendar, align new product development across our plans, KPI analysis and product availability and most importantly be the Supply Chain face of the business to our partners and customers. This is not a reporting role, you will be leading real customer improvements and be able to challenge and influence business impacting decisions.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across Europe through regular face to face, phone conferences and email.
- Forecast consumer demand using statistical and collaborative forecasting techniques
- Prepare Partner demand data, and conduct detailed analysis to minimise forecast error
- Long term quarterly and weekly forecasting of products and responsible for the accuracy of those forecasts and talking and framing any differences
- Take business knowledge and translating this information into your forecast
- Reporting and presentation of executive reviews
- Forecasting a changing and constrained supply environment to ensure supply is secured
- Plan and execute New Product Introductions and Forecasts
- Plan and execute seasonal strategies
- Work on own initiative, to gather and disseminate information needed to make decisions and drive the business
- Ensure adherence of clients Partner Contractual requirements
- Leading cross functional supply chain projects
- 3rd level degree essential in Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline
- 2-3 years relevant experience or Post Graduate Supply Chain Qualification from top tier University
- Industry specific qualification would be an advantage APICs, IBF, IIPMM etc
- Full Clean driving licence
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)