Our client, an established company in N Ireland are seeking to recruit a Logsitics/Supply Chain Graduate to join their existing team, based at their site in Morocco
The successful applicant will be:
- Organising stock
- Dealing with deliveries
- Liasing with production lines
- Picking orders
- Communicating with head office via email
- Acting as site representative/point of contact
- General housekeeping duties
- Supply Chain/Logistics qualification or similar
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/warehousing environment would be preferable
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Fluent french speaking would be an advantage
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 7.30am - 5.30pm
- Accomodation, transport and flights supplied
- Salary depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.