Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Support Worker to start ASAP for duration of 2- 3 months
Pay rate: £8.63P/H
Hours: up to 23 hours per week
Provide the individual with support in their place of work to ensure they achieve the required job performance; providing assistance with a range of tasks/duties including;
- Administrative tasks
- Telephone and reception duties
- Enrolment process
- Processing payments
- Processing, monitoring and recording information
- Ensuring that the support service promotes empowerment and independence.
- To ensure that the individual remains at the centre of their support.
- To develop and maintain professional working relationships with service users and work colleagues.
- To interact with support departments including, marketing, MIS, HR and Estates to ensure the effective operation of academic requirements with the faculty and site.
- Act, if directed, of Fire Marshall or Fire Warden
- Carry out, if directed, the role of First Aider
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at the cost of £33.
A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER