Team Leader - Danish (with good understanding of German)
Please get in touch with us if you are a high performing, influential & motivated team lead. We are looking for a team leader with Swedish or Danish who will take full responsibility for the day to day management of the contracting & partner management team for Denmark & Sweden. To meet & exceed business targets in a collaborative & supportive work environment, you will need to enable your team to excel in winning new & maintaining existing quality partners across Denmark & Sweden.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Motivate & empower a team
- Provide a clear strategy through collaborative & supportive feedback & coaching
- Coach, mentor & develop the team to ensure they are performing at their best
- Build current sales pipeline & drive the development of new business opportunities across the team
Essential requirements :
- Track record of delivery in customer service or sales environment and leading teams (Danish)
- Fluent (written & oral) in Danish & working proficiency in English & German
- Organized, with the ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment
- Enjoys the challenge of meeting & beating targets
- Can utilise data to deliver actionable insights
Excellent remuneration package available for the right candidate and a relocation package.
For more information please contact Natalia McCarthy in Grafton Recruitment on 01 517 5040.