Dutch or Danish Customer and Technical Support Agents
A leading manufacturer of equipment and software and hardware solutions that have revolutionised office and business life.
The customer support agent responds to clients requiring queries and technical support. Contacts reach the analyst via telephone, ticket handling systems or e-mail. The company provides full training and are interested in candidates who have an interest in all things technical.
- Answer contacts promptly and professionally
- Log/Validate all contacts on the provided case/call logging system.
- Resolve customer queries using the relevant tools and systems
- Manage end to end all contacts logged, providing regular updates to customers on ticket status.
- Work to achieve individual and team goals
- To comply/complete desk specific or ad-hoc request/tasks/training.
- Assist with new hire mentoring.
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials.
- Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
- Follow processes and procedures outlined in training.
- Other requests & duties may be assigned as required.
- Proactively contribute to the achievement of service desk SLA's.
- Experience in communication with customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively - oral & written.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different groups.
- Ability to follow specific processes and procedures.
- Demonstrates high level of customer satisfaction in previous positions.
- Experience on Process Managed Environment
- Fluency in English and Danish and/or Dutch.
If this role is of interest and you would like more information, please press the Apply button below!