Grafton Technology have been exclusively retained by one of Northern Irelands highly unique IT service providers for the provision of a SCCM Engineer.
This organisation has went through rapid growth over the last 36 months attracting top talent to work on their innovative Microsoft automation solutions, from .NET developers to specialist infrastructure engineers, the standard has been exceptional.
They have received high end support from Invest NI and are well placed for growth in 2016/2017. They are the only provider of automation solutions for Microsoft across Europe. They are the UK and Ireland's only Microsoft Alliance Partner and career growth within this company will be exceptional.
* 3 years + experience of providing IT support services or equivalent experience of customer facing Technical services.
* A fundamental technical understanding of Microsoft Technologies including Server 2008 / 2012, Active Directory and Exchange
* Experience of SAN Technologies
* Previous experience of working with Cisco networking technologies where applicable
* Previous experience of infrastructure deployment, ideally within managed IT services
In this role you will gain exposure to the following technologies coupled with core networking functionality projects:
* Citrix XenApp 7.5/7.6
* Citrix XenDesktop 7.5/7.6
* Citrix Provisioning Services 7.1/7.6
* System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012/R2
* System Center Configuration Manager 2012/R2
* System Center Orchestrator 2012 R2
* Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
There will be the opportunity to cross train into other specialist areas within the organisation and ongoing certification opportunities to complement your career portfolio
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position.
If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.