Grafton Technology has been retained by a leading NI based engineering powerhouse who are looking to build on their already successful IT division.
This company has gone through rapid growth over the last 5 years and have built an industry leading, state-of-the-art facility at their Lisburn headquarters. This is an ideal opportunity to join a highly progressive company with plenty of scope for future promotion and a highly rewarding, long term career opportunity.
- Tier 1/2 support for servers, workstations, and cross-platform services.
- Regular deployment of essential tools used by our scientific community.
- Troubleshoot issues related to performance, authentication, and permissions, in a cross-platform environment.
- Supporting projects to help start a new business division.
- Participation in the on-call rotation schedule.
- Working with internal users and external support to resolve issues and scale systems.
- A 3rd level qualification in Computer Science, or equivalent discipline
- Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals. You should have a solid knowledge of infrastructure and protocols and also of medium to large networks.
- Strong Linux administration skills (debian based preferred).
- Good knowledge of: MS Server 2008, 2012; MS Exchange 2010, 2014; MS Office 2012, 2013 / Office 36
- Excellent Windows 7/8/10 troubleshooting ability.
- Experience of Virtualisation and Cloud Computing
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890242824