MCT - Tactical Planning Manger - Contact Centre
MCT is a centralised workforce management team who's responsibility is to ensure our business have the right number of people, in the right place at the right time.
This is achieved through establishing stretch targets across our business, forecasting call, transaction, and agent demands, implementing manpower plans to reflect our forecasts and providing transparent, consistent decision making data.
- Manage the scheduling & real time functions
- Co-ordination of communication to and from Operations and other support departments
- Work with Training and Operations to coordinate on boarding & appropriate skills assignment
- Oversee scheduling philosophy of schedule assignments
- Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as Training, meetings, overtime and under time
- Oversee intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload requirements, and call routing to Manage performance to service Level requirements
- Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
- Oversee analysis and reporting of employee performance relating to schedule adherence
- Work with Strategic Planning Manager to identify staffing initiatives which will have positive impact on service in the future
- Work with Operations to 'firefight' service level challenges when appropriate
- Coach and Develop scheduling and real-time analysts
- Workforce Management subject matter expert with 5+ years experience across a range of product types and business lines
- Knowledge and experience of scheduling & real-time management in a multi-skill, virtual environment
- The ability to set goals, establish priorities & monitor progress & to make best use of resources available (including people) in order to achieve goals.
- Analytical ability - the ability to gather, analyse & interpret data, verbal or numerical about people or problems
- Ability to deliver to tight times scales and to quickly identify innovative, pragmatic and cost effective solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build enduring relationships within the business.
- Experience managing and developing a team of Analysts
- Previous experience managing a WFM Team in a centre of 500+
- Knowledge of Contact Centre technologies and systems