Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a Tanker Driver for the Ballymena area.
Pay rate: £11.49 per hour
Duration: 3-6 months
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 16:00
Applicants MUST be able to demonstrate in their application form and where necessary at interview:
- 2 GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths at Grade C or above
- Applicants must hold a full current driving licence to HGV Class C+E level enabling them to drive in Northern Ireland as successful applicants will be required to drive company vehicles i.e. sludge tankers
- Basic knowledge and experience of using computer applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer or similar
- Be medically fit to undergo any training in relation to confined space work
- Must be willing to participate in standby duties as well as a requirement to work overtime, including weekends and public and privilege holidays and provide cover for others when the need arises.
- Experience in sludge tankering or HGV driving duties
- Experience in the operation and/or maintenance of waste water and sludge treatment or similar type treatment processes in another industry
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £26.00
A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Julie-Ann Johnston will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.