Team Lead, Market Operations - Dublin - 18 Month Contract
Reporting to: Manager, Market Operations
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a Team Lead / Market Operations for an 18 month contact with our client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Compliance Office to work on their Internal Audit and Compliance team.
The Operations team is an interim team being set up in advance of the enduring Market Operations team. The team will start with approximately five team members (including the Team Lead) but will potentially grow . The team will be made up of Controllers and Administrators and the Team Lead will report to the Manager of Market Operations. The work conducted by this team will be very process driven in a fast paced environment and a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and stakeholder engagement is required.
The nature of this job may change over time as the needs of the business change. The role requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the role holder to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have the ability to think creatively, to innovate and resolve problems, and work with limited supervision. Managing change is key, and there is an expectation that there will be a level of ambiguity in the early stage of this team's development.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years' experience in administrative/business related role
- Demonstrable track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and coordination skills
- Effective communicator - expressing information and ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Experience in presenting to large groups
- Critical thinking, numeracy and analytical skills
- A natural attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable dealing with change, troubleshooting, escalation and issue resolution
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a business/IT related subject.
- People management experience
- Project Management experience
- Extensive knowledge of the current SEM and Interconnector Administrator processes and procedures
- Strong knowledge of the operational obligations of the related Code and Rules
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding this role.
Closing Date: 24th October 2016