Team leader(AML/Financial Crime)
I am urgently looking for highly experienced Team Leaders with skills in the banking and financial services sector. Successful candidates will have experience of covering a broad range of financial crime-related work for clients, including: compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, completing Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and sanctions reviews and carrying out alert and transaction monitoring.
- Responsible for a team of 10-15 Analysts and/or Quality Checkers
- Driving workload, productivity and quality within your team
- Working with other Team Leads and management to support process improvement, staff engagement and consistency
- Engaging with client teams as well as customers of clients
- Experience in AML, KYC, PEPs, Transaction Monitoring or Fraud and familiarity with policies and processes used to address financial crime risks.
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Strong knowledge of company structures, funds and banking products.
- Responsibility for others (training, performance, workload/productivity, development).
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Quality and/or control testing or audits.
- Experience within the financial services sector.
What is in it for you?
This is a fast-paced, challenging environment which can provide you with a rewarding and stimulating career. You will work with well-known, global clients and have opportunities to further develop both technical and softer skills. You will be a key member in a dynamic and expanding team, where there is a strong emphasis on encouraging, developing and retaining people.