Team Leader, Customer Services Belfast - Temporary Contract (3 months +)
Our client, a large well known Banking organisation, is recruiting for a temporary Team Leader in their Customer Service Centre based in the Stranmillis area of Belfast.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing a team of Customer Service Advisors to achieve customer service excellence.
- Taking responsibility for managing your team within the Customer Contact Centre and ensure that work is managed in an efficient, effect and timely manner
- Ensuring team members are effectively trained so that all required tasks, both existing and future, can be effectively executed
- Proven experience of working in a Customer Service environment and leading by example, motivating and developing a team through coaching
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills driven by achieving/exceeding predetermined company targets and KPI's
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Proven experience in a Team Leader/ Management position
- Ability to work on own initiative and have a logical and methodical approach to work
- Being proactive with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Level of IT literacy including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF
- Ability to achieve targets set
- Strong planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate effectively with Relationship Mangers and team members.If you are interested in applying or finding out more about this role please send your CV to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment via the link