Team Leader(AML/Financial Crime)
Grafton Accountancy is working in partnership with a global professional services organisation to find Team Leaders within AML/Financial Crime to be based in Belfast. The Team Leaders will have access to world class training and development as well as getting to work with some of the world's most well known organisations.
If you are looking to be a team leader in a fast-paced, challenging environment which can provide you with a rewarding and stimulating career then this is the role for you! You will have opportunities to further develop both technical and softer skills for yourself and your team as well as being a key member in a dynamic and expanding organisation, where there is a strong emphasis on encouraging, developing and retaining people.
Successful Team Leaders will cover a broad range of financial crime-related work for clients, including: compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, completing Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and sanctions reviews and carrying out alert and transaction monitoring.
- Experience in AML, KYC, PEPs, Transaction Monitoring or Fraud and familiarity with policies and processes used to address financial crime risks.
- Ability to lead a team of 10-15 Analysts and/or Quality Checkers.
- Driving workload, productivity and quality within your team.
- Working with other Team Leads and management to support process improvement, staff engagement and consistency.
- Engaging with client teams (typically Business Teams and Middle Offices).
Interested Team Leaders with AML/Financial Crime experience should forward a CV without delay. If you would like to discuss this Team leader role in more detail please contact Justin Friend now on 02890 242 824.
If this Team Leader job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Accountancy & Finance please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.