Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Team Leader at their Lisnaskea site.
- Controlling the day to day operations within the department according to the instructions from the Production Manager, whilst utilising employees, machinery and materials
- Supervising employees on shift
- Allocating duties and co-ordinating breaks to maximise efficiency
- Ensuring high levels of hygiene are maintained
- Ensuring that there is clear communications to and from the shift employees at all time
- Achieving daily targets ensuring quality standards are met
- Quality control
- Ensuring paperwork is kept up to date
Hours of work:
- Day or Night shifts available to suit the candidate
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1years team leader/supervisory experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- It is important that you have an understanding of the need for targets
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Rate of Pay : £10 - £12.50 per hour
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.