Technical Sales Account Manager
Grafton are recruiting on behalf of our client a successful and innovative manufacturer for a Technical Sales Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and further your career with a market leader. An excellent package and the opportunity for career progression await the successful candidate.
* Understand company goals and sales objectives, and support Project Manager(s) to achieve the sales objectives.
* Understand all processes of trading, including manufacturing, transportation, and accounting, to provide best service to customers.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships between customers and company, through customer visits and the effective use of other communication channels.
* Constant monitoring of customer accounts and reporting their status to the Sales Manager with regards to project schedule, delivery, tooling arrangement, invoicing, payment, etc.
* Collect and analyse information from customers, competitors and market and inform the relevant department in order to provide best service to customer and maximum profit.
* Support marketing activities and develop new business.
* Improve job / process to make them better.
* Participate with team working, information sharing and Continuous Improvement Programmes.
* Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
* Comply and ensure compliance with the Company Environmental Policy and requirements of the Environmental Management System both in normal and emergency situations.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* Engineering background
* Excellent knowledge of German language
* Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel
* Sociable, team focused with the ability to work alone as well as part of a team
* Good analytical, prioritising and reporting skills
* Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
* Diplomatic and persuasive
* Ability to network with and influence people both internally and externally in order to achieve a pre-defined outcome
* Understand and apply commercial and financial principles to improve performance
* Proven track record of delivering creative solutions to overcome obstacles and enhance profitability
* Flexibility to travel on a regular basis to Sales and customer sites in Europe
* Educated to degree level
* Previous experience in automotive industry
* Experience of Account Management in a technical environment