Grafton Technology are pleased to be working with a major public sector client on the recruitment of a Technical Data Specialist. The client, based in County Antrim, are renowned for being an excellent employer who offer leading company benefits.
They are currently looking for a Technical Data Specialist to join the team. This will be an initial 3 month contract, with the view of extension until March 2017 subject to funding.
Skills and Experience
- 3rd level qualification in a related discipline (IT, Engineering or Mathematics)
- 2+ years experience working with complex databases (SQL)
- Experience of system support / management
- Knowledge of underlying database structures
- PRINCE2 project management skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Full driving licence and access to car
The salary for this role is £14.81 p/h, rising to £15.41 after 12 weeks.
For more information, send your CV via the below link, or call Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824.