Salary: 45K DOE
Reporting to: Operations Director
Hours of work: Mon- Fri, 8.30am-5pm
We at Grafton are currently working alongside a leading manufacturer within the FMCG industry to recruit a Technical Manager to provide leadership, management and smooth operation in the Technical Department.
- Motivate and audit a team of QA operatives and their duties.
- Manage and develop hygiene standards and procedures.
- Managing and approving existing and new suppliers, including raw material specifications and audits as appropriate.
- Manage compliance to customer codes of practice, BRC and legislation. Completion of customer specifications in a timely manner.
- To review, audit and challenge factory operations, product quality and systems to ensure that teams maintain the highest standards of food safety and product integrity.
- Developing and monitoring HACCP, TACCP and quality systems in accordance to the latest customer/BRC standards.
- 28 days holiday
- Excellent pension scheme
- Level 4 Food Hygiene
- HACCP Qualification and Degree in Science
If interested in the Technical Manager role please forward your CV asap. If you would like more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Laura Nixon on 02890 323333.
If the Technical Manager role is not quite what you are looking for, but are interested in production and manufacturing roles, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing