We are recruiting a Technical Project Manager for an exciting new IT project within the Education Sector. Due to this project being in the early stages we require someone with extensive experience with overseeing an ICT delivery life cycle from business case development, specification and procurement to implementation stage. The ideal candidate will be flexible and adaptable to be able to manage the technical element of a high profile project in complex and challenging environments.
Skills / Experience
* Report writing particularly business case development
* Developing technical specifications and other relevant project documentation to support procurement
* Bid / new business / proposal experience
* Prince 2, APM or similar project management qualification
* Ability to provide creative technology solutions to support collaborate working
* Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with stakeholders at all levels, this will require negotiation and influencing throughout the project lifecycle.
For a chance of a new challenging and rewarding opportunity please submit your cv via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Laura Bickerstaff at Grafton Technology on 02890 323 333