Technical Sales Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading supplier of capital equipment, for a Technical Sales Manager. The primary role of the Technical Sales Manager is to sell industrial inkjet printing solutions / capital equipment across UK. The Technical Sales Manager will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's brand.
* The role is Multi discipline, and involves a combination of Sales, Business Development and Project Management
* Willing to travel within the assigned area to maximise the business potential
* Manage the sales cycle from initial enquiry stage to final acceptance and after sales support
* Must be able to deal with key stakeholders (Business owners, Managing Directors, Production/ Engineering Managers) to deliver commercial proposals in a timely fashion
* Ability to negotiate pricing and sales conditions within given guidelines
* Prepare sales reports to management on a regular basis
* Conduct onsite demonstrations and trials
* Regular update and maintenance of customer information, quotations and sales opportunities via CRM system
* Any other duties role may involve
* Experience of manufacturing/ automation or the packaging industry a distinct advantage
* Experience of working in a targeted sales environment, being self-motivated and target driven
* Strong field sales skills & IT skills
* 3rd level education
* Self- motivated and capable of working with autonomy
* Works as part of a team
* Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills
* Experience with CRM systems, SAP, Salesforce etc.
* Full clean drivers licence
The successful Technical Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary per annum depending on experience plus company car and commission.
The Technical Sales Manager role will ideally be based in Greater Leeds area however role will be covering all of UK and our client will welcome applications countrywide.
If you would like to discuss this Technical Sales Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Technical Sales Manager job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.