Grafton Technology is delighted to assist in the appointment of a Technical Support Engineer on behalf of a vibrant IT software and services company in Co. Tyrone.
Due to significant growth over the last 12 months, this role has been created to support and maintain the systems and software of the company and their large client base. This position will give you the chance to work with some of the top technologists in Northern Ireland.
Day-to-day will involve supporting and maintaining networks, servers, workstations and software applications There will be times that you will be required to be on customer site for installations, configurations and troubleshooting their software products, whilst providing training to their customers on their products.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Windows Server - administrating and configuring Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Helpdesk - providing all support via helpdesk software for clients and internal customers
- Backup Architecture - administrating and testing Altaro Hyper-V backup software
- Previous experience with Office365 exchange/ SharePoint
- Knowledge and understanding of Linux OS.
- Third level qualification in IT
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the most progressive companies in the Tyrone area and progress your career!
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.