Technical Training Specialist - County Antrim - Competitive package
Grafton HR is delighted to be representing a leading manufacturing organisation based in County Antrim.
As the business continues to grow, they are now seeking to appoint a technical training specialist to join their established training team, in a newly created role.
The successful Technical Training Specialist will be a confident, hands on individual, responsible for identifying and developing training materials, delivering training and completing all documentations and reports associated with training activities.
Working closely with the Senior Management Team, you will be tasked with the design and delivery of a bespoke training service to the key stakeholders, to help increase overall performance and business outputs.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the Technical Training Specialist will be responsible for the following duties
- Identification of training needs for manufacturing staff, ultimately improving the department's performance and efficiency
- Develop training materials and packages, with support from various key internal stakeholders
- Plan, co-ordinate and carry out training activities in conjunction with manufacturing management
- Evaluate training activities and implement improvements
- Complete all documentation, training matrices and reports associated with training activities, in line with the quality management system
- Work with the relevant departments to train employees on all new quality and operational procedures, to ensure smooth and successful new product launches
- Liaise with the HR department regarding training budget control
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Programmes
- Ensure compliance with all quality, health, safety and environmental policies and management systems
The successful Technical Training Specialist will possess the following:
- Third level qualification in a training or technical discipline
- Previous technical training experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of conducting training needs analysis and delivering relevant training
- While not essential, experience in CNC machining is highly desirable
- Salary will range between £25k - £30k depending on experience
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance 2 x annual salary
To apply, please contact Ryan Calvert(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on 07725825693 for immediate consideration and shortlisting or send your CV via the link