Telemarketing Sales Executive
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Telemarketing Sales Executive to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and reliable candidate to further develop their skills and experience
Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
- To ensure our database is kept up to date and that all contacts are aware of our products and services
- To show a high level of competency and organisational skills working within a team environment providing a total quality service to internal and external customers. Also exhibit a positive "can do" attitude at all times and exhibit the basic work principles of Honesty, and Integrity.
- Performance is monitored through Key Performance Indicators and individual review with Senior Management. KPIs will be reviewed regularly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To make outgoing telemarketing calls as necessary based on call scripts and update companies on the CRM System according to company procedures
- To complete call reports in accordance with company procedures
- To pass sales enquiries to the sales team for following through
- To follow up customers following an initial order to ensure we have met their requirements fully
- To prepare company literature packs and mail out as necessary
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- The ability to organise & prioritise own workload
- Experience working within a team environment and the ability to work on own initiative
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Previous experience using a range of Microsoft Office Applications
If you meet all of the above criteria and available for this position please submit your cv to email@example.com by 14th April 2017. CV's submitted after this time will not be accepted.