My client, an Irish owned technology company involved in the supply of barcode scanning, demand label printing, custom software and the manufacture of consumables. Their in-house engineers, software developers, back-up and support teams have extensive experience in Auto ID solutions, and operate nationwide.
Telesales specialist required for an expanding sales team in Dublin 12. The role will suit individuals who are talented, friendly, motivated and ambitious and are looking to develop a strong career in sales.
Salary: €18,000 - €26,000 (depending on experience) plus uncapped commission
The Ideal candidate:
- 1+ years of telesales experience. Alternatively, solid retail sales experience within a target and KPI driven environment, ideally telecoms.
- Committed and hard-working, must be capable of booking 15 + meetings for our sales Engineer each week.
- Result driven with the ambition to meet and exceed targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient at word, excel & outlook
About the role:
The successful candidate will report directly to our Manager and will play a crucial part in helping us achieve ambitious sales growth. The role will involve organising sales appointments for our external sales team.
- Responsible for Outbound sales to new customers & appointment setting.
- Achieving and exceeding individual targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Contributing to team targets
- Ability to build rapport and be highly engaging with customers
- Must have a positive attitude
What you can expect:
- A very convenient and well-connected location in Dublin 12, close to the Red Cow.
- A fun and modern office space with excellent facilities
- Competitive basic Salary with uncapped monthly commission.
- Monthly/Weekly performance based incentive